Monday, August 11, 2008

Demo release

http://www.4shared.com/file/58702524/ae695e35/THEdemo.html

There it is, should work. All the info is in the read me, just extract and play. I'm finally settling into python code so the doors are opening. But I don't have long and there's a load of work to do (typical of this course)
I'm gonna work on improving this demo for a bit, the room's a little sparse and the code is messy. But for now I'm working on my project submission.
There's also a video here of the demo thanks to roger. But if you have time, downloading it and giving feedback on performance and bugs would be extremely helpful.

3 comments:

Roger Stack said...

Great work getting out your first demo bugs! Here is a clip you can embed in your blog - hope it doesn't spoil gameplay for anyone :-)
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=bwSBD9hzIzI
There are other videos there that you can embed as well.

Roger Stack said...

PS your videos are also now on our Facebook group - Digital Interactive Media

Roger Stack said...

oops - wrong link in first comment - it's here.