Monday, March 3, 2008

My project

My second post in one day! I'm getting into this. I figured it was about time to start elaborating on exactly what my project is about. I got the basic idea from a game called indigo prophecy, there is a brief training session where the user controls a crash test dummy called bob to get used to the controls. I thought on it for a while, and figured it would be cool if the crash test dummy escaped, and the whole game was based around him. I wanted the character to look like a cross between this:
this:
and this:
As I have it so far, the game starts on a train, where a field commander is training in the use of the droid, en-route to a mission. When a bump in the track causes the droid to fall off, he continues alone to complete the mission, only to find it has already been completed. I am imagining the game with lots of rich high-tech surroundings, odd-ball characters, intense cut-scenes and back-plots. Even reading through this it sounds like alot to chew, so I guess I'll take it one step at a time and see how far I get... Expect screen-shots real soon

No comments: