Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Genuinely Terrified

Here's some stuff I've been working on this week, not really sure if I'll put them in the game or not. But I love to invent stuff like this and I'll advertise it any way I can. The presentation is looming, it's due next week and I'm genuinely terrified. I've pretty much been under everyone's radar until now, I'm positive that only roger reads this blog. Self advertisement is not a strong point. But in a way I'm looking forward to standing up and generating some interest in the project. But I've got a whole lot of preparation to do before I'm ready to get up there, so I guess I'd better get back to work

2 comments:

Roger Stack said...

Gee I'd like to see those characters animated!

If you add a site meter you can see how many readers you have - I'll bet it's a lot more than just me.

www.sitemeter.com

party_over_here said...

those characters would look great animated.

If you show some of these pics and talk about the game concept, your presentation should be great.