Monday, May 26, 2008

Room to breathe

Ok, so the presentations have been delayed, which is good, because I have a mountain of other stuff to get done. I have been meaning to post a general blog with some background on the project, but I think I will wait until the presentation before putting it out there. I'm currently working on a concept map for the game, which is a bit of a brain fryer. But I'm getting a really solid idea of what it will be like if it ever gets finished, and I must say I'm really excited. I'll put up my big post on Thursday with info on the game, and that will probably be the last until after the two week holidays. I doubt I will find the time to post a blog with my dial up internet (Yes it still exists in dark corners of the earth) But there's plenty to do before then, so good luck with presentations to everyone in the class and expect a nice big post Thursday.

No comments: