Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Presntation 'bleh'

Ok so I kinda froze during my presentation, scary stuff. That's the last time I have faith in my charm and charisma and my ability to 'wing it'. But I'm pretty sure I got the message across about my project. If not, the project is a 3D game in the puzzle/adventure genre, if you don't know what that is think Kings Quest/Myst. Each level will have a fixed camera and the player will move around inside the scene, collecting items and solving problems to open new areas. I'm really quite excited because this style of game play has not been seen this decade. I've made a concept map with the obstacles and items contained in each area, but I won't b releasing it to the class. The story revolves around a robot lost in the desert, more on that later...

Also here's a quick video summary of the presentation, credits to roger for that one

No comments: